Businesses produce large amount of data which can be used to obtain insights about the business functions. The large amount of structured and sometimes unstructured data collected can help to identify, develop and create new strategic business opportunities if used wisely.
Chrome’s Business Intelligence practice helps organizations to identify new opportunities and implement effective strategies based on insights obtained from their business data. The historical, current and predictive views of business operations can be determined through BI. Business intelligence functions include reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, process mining, complex event processing, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics.
Business Intelligence is data-driven decision supporting system that helps the decision makers of company to act swiftly and correctly in response to opportunities. Businesses require experts who can display the data into readable form that can be analyzed and used for designing interactive dashboards. Chrome Infosoft Solutions BI experts offer business intelligence using Power BI, Pentaho or Yellowfin BI whichever suits best for the client’s requirement.
Benefits of BI
Eliminates guess work
Improved operational efficiency
Reduce labor cost
Better business decisions
Faster reporting, analysis and planning
Immediate access to key metrics report
Features / Benefits
- Good Data Cleansing
- Better access to data insights
- Open source
- Improved productivity with visual ETL
- Interactive dashboards
- Multi-tenancy deployment capability
- IoT Analytics
- Big data integration and analytics
- Optimize Datawarehouse
- High Performance, Scalable and much more.
- Simple to use
- Interactive reports and geo-map visualizations.
- Fast turn arounds and low cost
- Integrates seamlessly with existing applications
- No memory and speed constraints
- Question & Answer (Q&A) function
- Constant Innovation and much more.